Frequently Asked Questions
This error is indicating that PHP's XSLT Processor module is not enabled.
To enable it, edit your php.ini file and uncomment the following line;
If you can't edit the php.ini file yourself because - for example if you are using a website hosting company - you will need to ask your host to edit it for you.
You can add a notes field to any sales item. A notes field allows your customers to send special instructions to you with their order.
First, add a notes field to your Add to Basket form. Here is an example of an Add to Basket form with a notes field;
<form class="easybasket" method="post" action="?basket=add">
<input type="hidden" name="title" value="Louis Vuitton Tribute Handbag"/>
<input type="hidden" name="price" value="14.00"/>
<input type="text" name="notes"/>
<input type="submit" value="Add to Basket"/>
Next you need to edit your Easybasket settings so that whatever the customer types into the notes field is sent to you with the order. Edit your Easybasket settings as follows;
- Navigate to your easybasket control panel eg. www.yourdomain.com/easybasket/
- Go to the settings page (you may asked for a password).
- Scroll down to the Options section.
- Click the button to add a new option.
- Type notes into the new field you just added.
- Click the Save settings button.